2015 Annual Meeting
Our 2015 Annual Meeting will be held on Wednesday, August 12th from 9-11pm Eastern time, 6-8pm Pacific time. On the Agenda:
(i) Introduction of the Leadership Team
(1) State of the Society - membership levels, financial status
(2) Membership initiatives - strategies for getting our membership levels up amongst the younger generations
(3) Publicity & Communications - updated materials for distribution, support for chapters
(4) Projects - Lunar Lava Tubes, Lunar Solar Sail, website update, MMM editorial team, and more
(5) Website Review - we've got a new website; what are your thoughts?
(6) 2015 ISDC Moon track - our tracks themes on the Cislunar Economy and Lunar Lava Tubes have been right at the forefront of Lunar thinking. It's time to start planning for the 2015 ISDC - Space Renaissance
All members are encouraged to visit the MOO page and get familiar with the interface. We'll see you in the Auditorium on August 12th!