The Moon Society invites all members to attend our Annual Meeting which will be held on Sunday, August 5th at 6pm Central Time in our online Slack #auditorium channel.
- 2018-2019 Election Results
- Annual Report by the President
- Existing and proposed new projects
- Recent updates to our websites including Lunarpedia
- Digital & physical publications
- Our affiliations and collaborations
- Membership report
- Awards of recognition for significant service to the Society
- Our plans to make the Society ever more effective, and more.
The Annual Meeting is held in our Slack chat/text based tool in the #auditorium and is for members only.
Please click here to join our Slack and access our #auditorium channel on the appointed day & time.
If you are not currently a member and would like to join, you can visit: http://moonsociety.wildapricot.org
You can also RSVP (not required) for the meeting on Facebook using this link: https://www.facebook.com/events/248391279082261/
We hope to see you there!