Submitted by miros1 on
In no particular order, please do the following:
- Get Mike set up as listmaster again.
Add a new "Teams" menu block for "Website" and "Leaders Area" menu items and remove these from the Main Menu. This is the start of the online collaboration Philip wants, and I don't like the way it looks jumbled into the main menu.Done Check out the Publications pages! I converted them to a Drupal "book" so you have all the links to the submenu things, and Drupal maintains it for us!Done
- Logout and Account menu items should be hidden when the user is not logged in.
- Define header image in Splotch config files.
- Work with Dana to get new SSL certificate for secure.moonsociety.org.
- Change server setups and DNS to define eval.moonsociety.org and www.moonsociety.org on Greengeeks and legacy.moonsociety.org and secure.moonsociety.org on XISP. (This has to wait on the new SSL certificate.) Note: The change from www.moonsociety.org to legacy.moonsociety.org on XISP will probably break a lot of things! We may need a team effort to repair the critical things.