Moon Society members can apply for membership to the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Federal Credit Union (FCU).
To apply to NASA Federal Credit Union you are going to need the following information to create your account:
- Government issued ID/Drivers License/State ID or Passport with current address
- Your complete physical and mailing address
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
Here are the steps:
- Go to https://www.nasafcu.com/membership/
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Become a Member Now” (the application will pop up in a different window)
- Under “Select your eligibility” click “I am a member or employee of a NASA Federal association or partner company”
- Scroll down and select “Moon Society”
- Under “Select a product to join” click “SHARE SAVINGS”
- (“Select additional products” is optional and not necessary to set up an account)
- Click “Continue”
- Fill out the application
Your application will be reviewed once you submit it. You’ll get an email saying you’ve been approved or they will contact you for more information.
Note – You’ll need to put at least $5.00 into your new account. You can add the money with a credit card, move it from an existing financial institution, or mail a check.
Also note that apply does not equal acceptance. NASA FCU is an independent organization and makes their own determination as to who can be members.