Marianne Dyson is an award-winning author & former NASA Flight Controller. She shares her passion for space with adults and children through books, articles, stories, and speeches promoting the eventual settlement of space.
Marianne is also one of the original members of The Moon Society and is still a Moon enthusiast!
Marianne J. Dyson – (www.mariannedyson.com)
- Sign up for her FREE monthly Science Snacks newsletter/blog (https://www.mariannedyson.com/contact.html). Give your brain a space science treat.
- Check out her extensive catalogue of adult books (www.mariannedyson.com/passion.html) and children’s books (www.mariannedyson.com/welcome.html). Treat yourself with an autographed copy (www.mariannedyson.com/orders.html)!
- Explore Marianne’s Bibliography (www.mariannedyson.com/bibliography.html) of all her work. This includes short stories and poems about space.
- Read “The Science Snacks Blog” (mariannedyson.com/blog).
- Like to read? Marianne has you covered with her “Reading List for Space Explorers” (www.mariannedyson.com/read.html).
- Are you a parent or teacher? Interested in fun space activities? Then you’ll be interested in the Resources section (www.mariannedyson.com/moon.htm)
- Marianne also offers technical consulting, content creation, and editing services (www.mariannedyson.com/editing.html). So starting writing that book you’ve been dreaming of!
Check out her site and learn about space from one of NASA’s first female flight controllers (and so much more)!